Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Inaugural Post

Today, like many other days, I found myself in the position of having breached what I would consider the standards of customary interactions with other people. In these cases, I always wonder what I should have done differently or what would have been appropriate, and mostly why didn't I just shut my pie hole.

In order to document my efforts to become a more graceful individual, I have started this blog to answer the questions that plague my mind. Sometimes I don't know how to handle a difficult person, sometimes I question if it is really necessary to butter one bite of bread at a time, and sometimes I search for the appropriate thing to say to an individual who has just experienced a tragedy.

Hopefully, I will find likeminded readers who are also wrestling the etiquette/interpersonal issues we are all facing as technology and societal changes influence contemporary life.

No comments:

Post a Comment